sponsers

Friday, February 27, 2009

[GarjaMaharashtraMaza] casette/gramophone record to MP3converter free software

Dear all Music lovers,

I do agree with problem of we all; that what is to be done with old gramophone records & casettes?
Old songs are like heavens gift, antique & very difficult to get.
Storage is a problem & also quality detoriates with time. Damage spoils historic records & we are agin in tenstion.
I am giving you all a best solution I know... Why not to covert this old treasury in MP3/wave format & store it on PC or CD/DVDs?
I am sending you this link of software which coverts old Gramophone records or casettes into MP3.
This is a free software but if you wish you can purchase it also. http://www.nch.com.au/golden/index.html. go to it & download the software, lot of other sotwares are available along with this, download them as per your needs.
Connect your casette player ( or even walkman)/gramophone player Mic/headset connection to PCs audio input through cord & start recording. The best feature is that you can hear these songs while they get converted.
 
I am using this software regularly to convert my casettes.
Even if anybody wants to send casettes ( not gramophone disk as I dont have plyer) to convert, I will convert them free of cost, but make sure that songs are old & valuable.
I am giving my address & contact for the same.
 
Regards,
 
Shailesh S.Joshi
A-303,Suryakiran Co. Op. Hsg. Scty.
Opp.Mamata Hospital
MIDC, Dombivali-E
Mobile:9860093179


Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Messenger

All together now

Host a free online

conference on IM.

All-Bran

10 Day Challenge

Join the club and

feel the benefits.

Yahoo! Groups

Stay healthy

and discover other

people who can help.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

sponsers